Reasons to do click on this link and do yoga:
- It increases your flexibility & lubricates your joints.
- It enhances your performance in sports.
- It allows you to train harder in the gym if you lift weights by increasing your muscle strength.
- Yoga is perfect for females who want to gain strength and muscle tone without the muscle bulk.
- It connects the mind, body, and soul.
- It allows you to stay in control of your breathing.
- Enhanced oxygenation and blood flow to your muscles and organs.
- Enhances your sexual mojo…Better sex!
Puffiness around the eyes can be caused by lack of sleep, overwork, skin disorders and hypothyroidism. Pregnancy can cause fluid retention and puffiness around the eyes. A high-salt diet also causes fluid retention. Other causes come from toxins through alcohol and tobacco use. Hormonal changes, skin disorders and allergies affect the delicate skin around the eyes.
Despite popular belief, lack of sleep, fatigue and staying out late are not the main causes of dark circles under the eyes. Some of the more common causes are allergies, eczema, heredity, smoking, drinking, nasal congestion that dilates and darkens under-eye veins, sun exposure and thinning skin, according to the Mayo Clinic.
The three main varieties of tea are green, black and oolong. How the tea is processed determines the tea type. China, Japan, India and Thailand have consumed green tea throughout their histories. Herbal medicine in Asia has used green tea for conditions such as promoting digestion, improving mental focus and regulating body temperature and blood sugar. A study on green tea and cardiovascular and liver disease by Dr. Imai and Dr. Nakachi concluded, “The inverse association between consumption of green tea and various serum markers shows that green tea may act protectively against cardiovascular disease and disorders of the liver.”
- Make green tea and place the tea bags in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- After the time has passed, place the tea bags on your eyes for 30 minutes.
- Use this time to listen to music and relax!